The Complete, Turnkey Program For Universities
- Raising funds for student initiatives
- Uniting universities with their communities
- Advancing students with real-world experiences
- Benefiting all students, faculty and alumni with savings
- Developing relationships and driving economic impact to businesses
A Circle of Winning
In 2006, Give Back Nation developed the Gold Benefits Program to dynamically raise funds and awareness for organizations, save cardholders money and drive repeat traffic and revenues to businesses.
Advancing Students - Uniting Universities With CommunitiesBy partnering with universities, the Gold Benefits program helps advance students with real-world learning experiences, raises funds for student initiatives, provides organized savings for students, faculty and alumni and drives repeat traffic and revenues to businesses.
A Complete Turnkey Program
Full implementation and ongoing support is provided; including merchant locator technology and management, collateral, graphic design, coaching, strategy, tools and more.
Gold Benefits Around Campus Case Study:
University of North Alabama
Eighteen Months After Launch:
- Advancing students with real, powerful learning experiences
- Raised $42,000+ in fundraising from sponsors and merchants
- Benefiting 8,500+ students, faculty and alumni with instant savings
- Program exposure to 4,900+ followers on Facebook and 3,000+ followers on Instagram
- Developed relationships and driving revenues to 80+ participating community businesses
Advancing Students With Real-World Experiences In:
- Graphic Design
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning
- Web Development
- Project Management
- Social Media Management
- Professional Communication
"The Gold Benefits Around Campus Program has been a game-changer for our Professional Selling Program at the University of North Alabama. Role plays and lectures only go so far. With the real-world learning experiences the Gold Benefits Program provides, our students are dynamically differentiating themselves to standout in a competitive job market."
If interested in learning more, contact us at: